Personal training 1-2-1 Available online
The personal training sessions that I offer are available online via Skype or Zoom with minimal space or equipment required. After an initial consultation to determine your goals and requirements, the sessions can be booked weekly or bi-weekly. To really see results from your efforts, personal training is best done in a concentrated format so that we can build muscle-memory, consistency and momentum over a period of time. In my 15 years experience as a trainer, this is the no.1 reason that I observe why people don’t see results from their efforts – they’re not consistent. That’s where I (hopefully) come in 🙂
Benefits of 1-2-1 personal training
- Have your work-out expertly tailored and designed around you, your needs, abilities and your goals
- Have expert eyes ‘trained to see’ on you and you alone. Have any bad habits spotted quickly before any faulty movement patterns can develop affecting your results and preventing injury from happening
- If you’re not working out at the correct intensity, i.e if your work-out is too easy (or too hard) it will be quickly resolved so that you get the very most from every workout every time
- It’s a more intense and concise learning experience than group classes. Become leaner, stronger, faster and more agile quicker
Benefits of online training
- Saves time – no need to schlep across town to the gym
- Flexible – Book the session when you like and move them if you need to
- Have an expert trained to ‘see’, guide you from where you are now to where you want to be
- Fun and enjoyable way to work-out
- No need to waste time and energy trying to figure out what to do for your work-out. Just show up online and give it your best shot
- Have the motivation and support you need from a professional on your side
- Support when you need it to stick with your training and succeed
- Ask questions whenever want
- No need to wait for others to finishing using equipment or space
- Wear whatever you like – no-one (except me) is going to see you
- More cost effective than paying for gym membership or to hire space
- No need to pay travel fees
The sessions are 1 hour and start with a warm-up to prepare the whole body, mind and nervous system for the session ahead. Then, depending on your individual goals and requirements, the session will be expertly tailored to meet those goals using a variety of functional training methods based on your training experience and capabilities, taking into account any pre-existing health conditions or injuries you may have.
If you have injuries or under-lying health conditions, please don’t let this put you off from starting a well considered and/or modified training programme, everyone is working with something, be it physical, energetic, mental, emotional or spiritual and everyone can benefit from exercising, providing they’re doing the right exercises for them, for the right duration and the right intensity with the right amount of rest and good technique.
Some of the functional movement patterns that we may use to achieve your goals and improve your posture and core-stability are squats, lunges, pushing exercises, pulling exercises, bending patterns and twists. The exercises may be performed standing, kneeling, sitting or on the floor. Some of the exercises we may perform to meet your needs and goals may include body-weight training, free-weight exercises, Bosu, swiss balls, kettle-bells, thera-bands, mat-based exercises and medicine balls, depending on what equipment you have and what space is available. You’ll be surprised at how much we can do and achieve with little to no equipment!
The customized training sessions will be designed to help you feel and look your best whilst utilising your time most effectively. Body statistics can also be taken as part of the goal setting process and nutrition will be discussed as diet is key to seeing the health, well-being and fitness results you deserve.
I’m a predominantly plant-based trainer, so if you’re looking to include more plant-based meals into your diet, you’ve come to the right place. I’m passionate about helping people to improve their health and fitness whilst saving the environment.
How it works
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an enquiry or to book your first session now via Skype or Zoom, various times are available to suit your schedule for private personal training sessions. You can book a complimentary 15 minute consultation to discuss your needs in advance of the first session, or alternatively, the first session will be 1 hr 15 to include the consultation.
Pay in advance:
1 hr Session for 1 person = £65
6 x 1 hr sessions for 1 person = £360
What my clients say: